Accenture’s IT offerings are in its systems integration and technology services group and outsourcing service groups. The former is further divided into three groups: technology consulting (which includes application renewal, data center technology and operations, enterprise architecture, IT strategy and transformation, network technology, performance engineering, security, and workplace technology and collaboration); information management (business intelligence, data management and architecture, and portals and content management); and systems integration (Microsoft Solutions, Oracle Solutions, SAP Solutions, and service-oriented architecture).
It also has technology research and development, and global delivery and sourcing groups. Outsourcing services include areas for applications, infrastructure, business processes, and bundled outsourcing services.
Accenture offers its services to 25 industry sectors. Accenture is one of the largest consulting firms in the world. It does business in three regions: the Americas; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Asia-Pacific. The firm has been expanding its business in Asia-Pacific and taking advantage of the growth of BPO operations in India.
1345 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10105
FINANCIAL AND PERS ONNEL HIGHL IGH TS
- 2007 revenue ($M): $19,700
- 1-year growth rate: 17.7 percent
- Number of employees, 2007: 180,000
- 1-year growth rate: 21.4 percent
- IT Consulting Company Profile: Acccenture
- Trends in IT Consulting: The Rise of Business Process Outsourcing
- Trends in IT Consulting: The Rise of Business Process Outsorcing Part (2)
- Trends in IT Consulting: It’s not easy being Green
- Why Do You Need IT Consulting?