Accordingly, we suggest that you think about a Web site as something that’s constantly under construction, where you post content as it’s created or updated, and where you revise as needed, thereby letting your site grow and become more polished naturally, almost organically.
Since smaller companies probably won’t be immediately generating the huge amount of traffic that larger companies can often get as soon as their sites go live, they’re free to create a site that may initially be less-than-perfect, and then slowly expand and refine it. In summary, we suggest that you think about your Web site as looking more like an electronic bulletin board than a software product.
- How Should a Web Site Be Developed?
- How Should a Web Site Be Developed?(2)
- Why Does It Make Sense to Have a Web Site?
- Why Does It Make Sense to Have a Web Site?(2)
- Why Does It Make Sense to Have a Web Site?(3)